YOU CAN NOT LOSE THIS
- Via Ferrada de Baumes Corcades.To be determinedTo be determined
- Nuria Canyon InferiorTo be determinedQueralbs
- Progression course Vies FerradesTo be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedThe Vies Ferrades progression course is aimed at athletes and will provide the participant with the appropriate techniques and techniques to make the right selection of equipment and required material, progress and achieve full autonomy in this mode and be trained in incident resolution.
- Via Ferrata Cala del Molí.Every day of the WeekSicilia StreetEvery day of the WeekSicilia Street, Carrer de Sicília, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona, EspañaThe most beautiful Via Ferrada on the Costa Brava, its privileged position on the Mediterranean Sea makes it unique in Europe. It consists of two sections, one of initiation and the other a little more demanding, which will make us enjoy the sea and the mountain. € 35 per person consult winter offer
- Rapel course.To be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedEl rápel és el sistema de descens autònom més àmpliament utilitzat. El rápel és utilitzat en excursionisme, muntanyisme, escalada en roca, espeleologia, barranquisme i altres activitats que requereixen executar descensos verticals amb total seguretat. El rápel també és utilitzat en rescat, tant en
- Via Ferrada Roca de la CreuCheck AvailabilityCarrer de la Bonavista, 3Check AvailabilityCarrer de la Bonavista, 3, Carrer de la Bonavista, 3, 17534 Ribes de Freser, Girona, EspañaActivity especially suitable for families and get started in this activity. Set of two itineraries designed to follow the via ferrata de la Roca de la Creu and the road equipped with the Castle of Segura are two initiation facilities, both with a spectacular view.
- Orientation course.To be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedEveryone approaching the mountain should have a minimum base of guidance. To enjoy this passion safely we must acquire knowledge that will allow us to get out of a situation of disorientation or loss. Interpret the landscape that surrounds us and, in short, enjoy the intimate environment
- Vertical rescueTo be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedTo be determinedThe Vertical Rescue course is aimed at athletes with a great deal of experience in canyoning or large vertical descent techniques. This course will provide the participant with the appropriate bases and techniques to make the correct selection of the equipment and material required for a rescue, in which they become involved.
All our outings are small groups, with the assurance of a qualified guide.
We offer a photo report to bring you the best of adventure sports experiences. Do not doubt that we will adapt to any level of sport, whether you are a beginner or what you are looking for is adrenaline.
All our activities are covered by AXA insurance.
If you do not find your adventure, do not hesitate we can guide any of your dreams.